Tuesday, August 21, 2007
My Claim to Fame!
Yesterday I was at work and guess who walked in...Tim Duncan. Most people know who he is but if you don't, he plays for the Spurs. So anyways, he was bringing in his yellow lab Zen for x-rays. Now I allready knew that he was a client of ours, but it was still kinda cool to actually see him. He usually doesn't bring in his own dogs. It is usually his wife or assistant. But anyways, I had to talk to him and ask him a few questions about his dog when he dropped Zen off. So that was kinda cool. (For anyone who doesn't know or didn't figure it out, I work at an animal hospital). So then today, we took x-rays of Zen and Tim Duncan came back in with his other dog too. Nothing too exciting, just thought I would share my claim to fame. Oh and no I did not get his autograph, we're not supposed to ask him, we have to be professional. That all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's still pretty cool though, even though you have to be "professional" ! I am the same way though with any type of celebrity. That's totally cool!! How are things over at the Ellis's? I haven't seen you forever it seems. Hey, just curious, have you gotten a calling yet?
That's pretty cool. Not too many people get a chance like that! I would be "blogging" about it too!
Post a Comment