Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another trip to Houston

So we were back in Houston again to visit Mark's family last weekend. We went because it was Elayna's birthday (our niece). We also gave Kyla her birthday present since I don't think we will be driving down again for a little while. We need a break from driving. Espcially since it usually takes us almost 4 hours to get there. It was so fun to be there for her birthday. We were going to go to Schlitterbahn Galveston, but there was thunder, which meant lightning too, so of course they wont let you get in the water. So we bagged that idea and just headed down to the beach. It wasn't the best weather, but we didn't care. So these are a few pictures from our weekend. Mostly of the nieces and nephews, but they're just so darn cute I can't help but take pictures of them.

Aiden, Elyana, Kyla, Dario

Some fun in the sand...


Me with Avery

Mark with Avery

Birthday Fun..
Kyla with one of her presents

Elayna with her presents

Cute Avery

And of course a picture of Akira (Elayna told her to shake)

So that was our fun weekend and our cute nieces and nephews!

5 comments:

Blair's said...

Looks like you guys are great with kids. When is it time to start you a family?????

The Blaisdell Family said...

Courtney, I can't read anything on your blog. It's doing the same thing that Jill's did a little bit ago...

The Porters said...

You guys always look like you have fun! Especially the mermaid tails. I wished I was a mermaid when I was little...course who didnt right? Anywho, I may be going back to Payless for a few months ugh!!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

I love the mermaid tails. What a cute and fun idea. I swear you guys live at the beach. You always have so many fun beach pictures.

Jill said...

Your pictures are so cute! That's so fun that your nieces and nephews are so close...I miss mine so much!