Well today is the day...my baby is officially one. It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. It's so strange to think that a year ago I had just given birth to our beautiful baby girl. A pregnancy that was not planned and was stressed about by me so much turned into an amazing gift, a precious spirit, a perfect baby, and a blessing for me, for all of us really. I can't imagine my life with out her and am so incredibly happy that she was given to us. She really is such a sweet little girl.
Some how in a blink of an eye she went from this:




11 comments:
Happy Birthday, Saige! I love the pictures - she is beautiful!
oh man! love the bright yellow, and brown outfits! Isn't it fun to see them grow? And sad at the same time, you want to hold them one more time when they are that little. Happy B-day Saige!
What a great birthday post for such a sweet grandaughter. Love that photo of her walking. Hope you'll post video of her eating birthday cake.
They do grow SO fast!!
I am blog hopping today and I am happy to stop by your blog.
Please visit (and follow if you aren't already a follower) either or both of my blogs:
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com
Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com
Have a blessed day!! :0)
She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday big girl!!
Happy birthday Saige! That first year goes by so fast.
good to see you're blogging again! :) happy birthday to sweet saige! give her a hug and kiss from us.
Loving all of the pictures, she is so cute. I love the rolls!
Those are beautiful picures of Saige. Happy birthday Saige!
Happy Birthday Saige! She is so cute! how did they grow up so fast!!!
Awesome glamour shots. Love them!!
Post a Comment