So I decided to start a new blog where I am going to be taking a picture each day and writing a little bit about it. I want to do this so I can focus on the little things in my every day life. It may be kinda boring for some to look at which is why I'm putting it on a separate blog. I will still update this one with longer more detailed posts. (and I have several posts that I'm working on) There will be a link to it on the side bar or HERE.

5 comments:
Your going to do 365? Thats great. I wish I would do it. Maybe next year.
Love this concept of a picture a day. I can never get enough photos of my babies, so I'll be so excited to check in everyday.
I think that is a great idea! Look forward to reading it!
love the new blog! what a great idea.
Cool idea! I ay have to steal it! The kids will like to see themselves throughout the year when they get older.
Post a Comment