And she's growing up so fast that she's not going to be a baby for long.

Just a few little things about her from this past month. I have to hurry and post this because she'll be six months before I know it!
*Rolled over (belly to back) 8/1
*Started screaming/squealing (not mad, just happy wanting to hear her voice)
*Found her feet, grabs her toes
*Blows spit bubbles and just spits
*Sucks on her hand or fingers and drools a ton
*Smiles like crazy when we talk to her
*Loves jumping in the jumperoo
*Started sitting by herself (8/21)
*She is now pretty good at sitting, but will still occasionally fall
*Still hates being on her tummy, so she hasn't started scooting or pushing up on her hand and knees like Colby did at this age.
*Started being more content
*Loves playing with toys and tries to grab anything Colby has (which he hates and gets mad at her for)
*Laughs at the most random times (always at something Colby is doing)
*Tries to grab the animals, but they learned with Colby to stay away so she doesn't get to touch them too much
She's such a fun little girl to have. I really feel so lucky that she's mine. I love watching Colby and her interact. It seriously makes my day when they are playing together or Colby hugs her. I just love it.

6 comments:
Such blue eyes! Saige looks so grown up sitting up with her sweet smile. Can hardly wait to get to hold her and see her in person again. Thank goodness for updates on blogs, and skyping.
What a roly poly she is. Too cute, I love all her outfits and hair accessories.
Wow I can't belive she's sitting up already! Her pictures are supper cute! I'm glad Colby is around to entertain her. What a sweetheart!
she is such a doll! we can't wait to finally meet her at christmas.
Wow, she is growing so much! She is so beautiful!
Oh, she has grown so fast! She is a doll.
Post a Comment