This past weekend we went down to Houston to spend some time with Mark's family. His brother came home from his mission, so we wanted to see him and of course everyone else. Our nieces got to spend the whole weekend with us since their parents were on a cruise, so that was fun. I also got to go shopping and out to dinner with my friend Beth and baby Whitney (who is so cute and has gotten so big). All day Saturday we spent at the beach. It's was tons of fun and here's a few pictures from the day:
This was on Sunday morning, we were watching cartoons and I look over and there Akira is just cuddling with Elayna, so cute!
Akira had to get some cuddle time in with Kyla too! :)
Such a fun time! We love spending time with our family and these three girls always make everything so fun.
12 comments:
What a fun time at the beach! You make me want to go! And of course great pictures of everything, espcially the dog! You need to enter him into more doggie competitions!
It was lots of fun having you here. I'm glad you had fun at the beach!
Great beach photos! I love the photos of Akira cuddling with the girls. It was fun having you guys here this weekend.
I agree with everyone else; great pictures! I love the picture of the three of you girls on the beach. It is so beautiful and makes me want to get up and go! Looks like you had a great time. No pictures of your hubby?
we're sad we missed you guys. the girls had so much fun. they've been telling us about all their adventures. i loved seeing the photos!
Always an adventure with Mark and Cortney! And all your pictues were so great! They look straight out of a magazine, you guys are great photographers
You look like such a natural mom in these pictures-which by the way I don't see a bump at all-you need to get to work so I don't feel so huge!
Seems like you guys are always having fun. Love the pictures.
I love the picture of Elayna playing guitar hero.
cute pictures! where is this beach? It looks so nice!
i would love to hang out at the beach! so are you showing at all yet? It doesnt look like it :) lucky!
I'm glad you guys had such a fun time at the beach. The pictures turned out great and your nieces are so cute!
Post a Comment