Sunday, March 9, 2008

***Cutest baby ever!***


We just got home from Houston. We went down there for the main reason to see my newest "niece". My super good friend Beth had her baby girl, Whitney, about 5 weeks ago and this is our first chance to go and see them. Whitney has got to be the cutest baby ever. I stole this picture from Beth's blog because it's too cute. She is such a sweet baby, and even smiled for me. So Sweet... Can't wait to see her again!



We also got to see our three nieces and we took them out to eat at Joe's Bar-B-Que. This place is so good. I always get the bar-b-que potato. It's huge! and so yummy. Love it! Here they are enjoying their candy outside the restaurant. Love these girls, they are so much fun!


6 comments:

Hillery said...

I LOVE that baby's headband!

Beth said...

That has to be the cutest baby I've ever seen!! Thanks for coming down Court...I had a ton of fun.

JoEllen said...

I love the pictures of the girls eating candy. Classic. I like the new layout of your blog!

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest piece of literature for the 21st century. Do I smell a Pulitzer?

Unknown said...

Well... maybe the second cutest baby ever!! Ha Ha

Jami Black said...

She is a doll! What an awesome friend you are!