This years pictures with Santa:
I really thought that I wouldn't get a Santa picture this year, but some how my kids were convinced to go near him. I'm pretty sure it was the cookies. They'll do anything for a sweet treat. Also they had two little red chairs that they let my kids sit in, since neither one of them would get on his lap. Perfect. Also this year instead of the mall or some place like that, we went to this local coffee shop called The Cabin. So after this picture we were going to leave, then Colby kept saying he wanted to go back. I told him that he couldn't and we had to go. Then he said, but I need to tell Santa what I want for Christmas. So the nice photographer let us run back up there and Colby stands there looking at the ground. Finally he whispers "Yellow Bakugan", So I repeat that to Santa and Colby runs down happy as can be. Silly kid. This is really the one thing he always says he wants from Santa. (it's a little transformer like toy, he got one at McDonald's once and got obsessed over them.) Lets hope Santa brings him one. :)
Oh and this is Saige's first Santa picture since I totally messed up last year and didn't get one. Well the first time we went to Santa, she was sleeping, so I decided not to wake her and just do Colby by himself and go back later with Saige. Well of course I never went back, then we were in Houston and I tried to go to the mall on Christmas Eve day and when I got there I found a line that was a least 2 hours to wait. So crazy. I gave up and accepted that I would not have a Santa picture for her first Christmas. I still feel sad about that, but oh well. This one's pretty cute, so it will have to make up for last year.


2 comments:
Im glad you were able to get a good Santa picture this year! Both the kids look like they've grown so much and are so cute!
This is a great early Christmas present for the grandparents. Thank you for the post. Precious photos of Colby and Saige that brings joy to our hearts!
Post a Comment