Well I know it's been forever since I blogged, but I am going to get back into it. I figured I might as well start with exciting news. We haven't really told anyone outside of our family but we are
Buying our First House!
We are excited about it and so done with renting. We have had a great rental house these past two years so it has made it hard for us to find a house that we felt was really worth buying and leaving this place. Plus there just weren't very many houses in this area that we liked. But we finally did find one. I've had this strange fear that something was going to go wrong with the house and that it would all fall through. But since we are now just one week from closing I guess it's pretty safe to say that the house will be ours!
A little about it:
It's a split level house, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, open kitchen/dining/living area, deck off the kitchen, 1 acre lot, & about 2,000 sq ft. It's also in an awesome neighborhood that we are so excited to live in.
Front
Back
View from the deck
8 comments:
Awesome, congrats! The house looks beautiful! Great view from the back deck too.
How exciting! Can't wait to see more pics. Good luck with moving and settling!
So cool! Very exciting. Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics too.
That's so exciting! The house and property look great.
Congrats! That looks like a great house.
How exciting! Everything looks so beautiful and green. Congrats!
Woohoo!!! Congratulations! That looks like a great house and such an awesome yard! Your kids will be in heaven!
Wow congrats! I can't believe you're on an entire acre!! Your dog must be freaking out!!
Buying a house feels so satisfying, I think. Like you're really an adult. :)
Does this mean a new ward for you?
I've missed you in blog land....glad to see you're making a come back.
Post a Comment