
Just a little taste of our weekend...more to come. Since the bluebonnets are basically nonexistent here in San Antonio, we took advantage of some in Houston and tried to get some good pictures. Colby wasn't too interested in the camera, so we couldn't get any good ones that he was looking at the camera. But we had to get some bluebonnet pictures before we move.UPDATE: we don't know where we are moving, mark will be graduating in may and then we will move sometime after that. hopefully we will find out soon!
12 comments:
He is such a big and handsome boy! I just want to squish him!!
He's Darling ... where are you guys moving too??
Your bluebonnet pictures turned out good. When we took the pictures the sun was way to bright and all the kids had their eyes closed. It was good to see yall again.
Your moving? I am jealous of the flowers. We still have snow and expecting more. Kind of depressing.
I do miss the fields of blue bonnets! Cute pics of Colby, did you get a family pics in the bleu bonnets?
Those are really cute pics.
I guess I missed that you guys were moving! Where are you moving to?
It looks so pretty there! Colby of course looks so handsome :) Have you decided where you are moving yet?
so cute! darling blog! love it!
Why are yall moving ? & where too ?
colby is looking more grown up. He's such a cute baby! Where are you guys moving? More schooling or a job?
i love the bluebonnet pics. so cute! i need to try and take some pics before the flowers are all gone.
I love the blue bonnet pictures. Colby is getting so big, but he is just as cute as every!
Congrats! School is almost over.
Post a Comment