Not exactly the best morning, but I do realize it could have been much worse. So ya some idiots broke into our car, the only thing damaged was the window thank goodness. They took my car charger for my cell phone, our remote to get into the gate of our apartment complex, and some small speakers we use for our portable DVD player (which was thankfully in the apartment). Really nothing and seriously not worth the effort of whoever broke in. They were probably mad that they picked my car. I never leave anything in it and two of my doors were unlocked last night also, just not the one they broke the window on. Well I did have a few cds, but I guess they didn't enjoy my taste in music because they left all of them. I guess cds aren't worth much these days. So I spent the morning making a police report, talking to insurance, and getting my glass fixed (of course the only day it actually rains in San Antonio is the day my window is broken). Luckily I found a glass repair place that comes to your house. So that was pretty sweet and he had it done in like 3o min. Now it looks good as new! I did find out that several other cars were broken into last night, so at least I'm not the only one. The only thing I was upset that they took was my remote to open the gate, just because we had to give a $40 deposit for it and I really didn't want to pay for another one. So I told our apartment manager about it and she just gave me a new one, so I was really happy about that.
Other than that my day was pretty uneventful. We did go to the rodeo yesterday, so there will be a post on that to come!
13 comments:
K that is funny to me that the whole effort the guy did in breaking in and there was nothign...sucker!
But that stinks that you had to deal with all the drama afterwards! Glad that it is all taken care of!
Oh man! That sucks. That's kinda scary that they now have access into your apartment complex, if they realize that's what it's for. How lame. Good thing they didn't take anything too valuable.
I hate thiefs! Sorry about your car but glad to hear you didn't leave anything too valuable in there for them to take. Remember when my car at the Enclave was broken into and they tried to hot wire it?! Oh and Grant's mustang was sitting next to it and was UNLOCKED and untouched? These people are geniuses!
that's awful! i'm glad you didn't have anything valuable in the car for them to take!
What a huge downer. So annoying to deal with things like that. That's funny your car was even open but they still broke the window.
That totally sucks! Luckily they didn't take your whole car. Good thing your apt manager was cool and gave you a new key. Can't wait to see you!
We recently (like 2 weeks ago) had both our cars broken into as well. They must have done Sal's car first because his was totally trashed, and mine was only a little messy. We also don't keep anything in the car and I was worried that they would have taken our garage door opener (and then come back later and gotten into the house) but we still had it. So, the only things missing were a couple iPod accessories, a black cleaning cloth Sal uses for his iPhone and a UNLV pin. Weird! It sucks that they broke your window, but it was very sympathetic of your manager to just give you a new gate opener.
That totally stinks! I'm glad you were able to get the window fixed and get a new gate remote.
That sucks! I'm glad nothing terribly valuable was taken.
that's awful what happened to your car. I'm glad you could get everything taken care of though. I'm lovin colby's smile. It's too cute!
Sorry about your car! Nice greeting for your morning...
YES! Mari had her baby just yesterday. I'm not sure how that works out with the time difference, maybe today... They're doing great as I hear. it's a little girl who apparrently looks just like Anna and her name is Sarah Daisy.
haven't heard too much more yet.
You're son is very cute by the way!
Hello! I had no idea or I would have said somoething this morning! That totally sucks and I am SOOOO sorry! Have fun in UT!
Sorry about your break-in! How nice that the repair people came to you! Colby looks so adorable in his Vday attire!
Post a Comment