Thursday, December 18, 2008

Colby just wanted to say....



Today is Mark's 29th birthday!! Happy birthday hun!!! Hope your day is great.

love
me, colby, akira, callie, and butters

9 comments:

JoEllen said...

so cute with his little shoes on!

Lauren said...

that is so sweet. happy birthday mark!! can't wait to see ya'll for christmas.

Lyssa Beth said...

Happy birthday Mark!
I didn't realize he was that old..Joe is the same age!
Anyways, Colby is too cute and definitly getting chunky!

Breeanna said...

Colby is so adorable. I just love looking at your blog

Emily said...

Happy birthday Mark! I hope you had a great day!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Mark!! You have a cute boy!

Jamie Smith said...

What a sweet picture! Congratulations! I didn't even know you had your baby! He is such a cutie! I can't believe you pushed for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I had to push for an hour and thought I was going to DIE!!! Congratulations and enjoy being a Mommy!

Beth said...

Happy b-day Mark. Colby's Shoes are very cute. Did they stay on for very long?

Hillery said...

Not just saying this - Colby is one of the best dressed baby boys I've ever seen. Good job Mom!