Saturday, July 19, 2008

21 weeks

So Mark finally got around to taking a picture of my growing belly. I feel like it's really grown over the past couple weeks. I'm actually starting to look more pregnant now.

15 comments:

Jessica said...

i love it. . .so cute!

JoEllen said...

What a great picture!! Be sure to take a lot...you're only pregnant with this child once, right? :)

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Thanks for the hint on the last name :) haha. You look so cute. Grant starts school in 2 weeks! It'll be hard I'm sure (dental school is never easy) but we're excited to get things going.

Emily said...

Fun! I was hoping for a picture like that. Too cute. I hope I look that cute when I'm prego.

Lyssa Beth said...

You look so cute! Cute little baby!

Beth said...

You do look pregs, so cute! Make sure to take lots of pics. It's amazing how your body will change.

Hillery said...

beautiful! hope you feel as good as you look!

The Porters said...

haha you are so cute...when I was that far along it was like holy cow Im fat. I do have to tell you that the water breaking is the grossest thing ever :)

sylvia said...

You're so cute! That belly is still tiny!

Anonymous said...

Awe... you do have a little bump there. So adorable! Love you!

Jenny Ricks said...

Very cute! I can't wait until I am showing!

Rolene and David said...

Your belly is so cute!! I wish I could look good in that belly!

Martins said...

How fun, you still look so tiny!

Dayna said...

omg you are too cute! Even with a little person growing in you you're still tiny. You should have him a few weeks early so he has the same bday as me!
Btw we have a blog now...it's virtually empty but it is up: SimonAndDayna.blogspot.com
yay!

Jamie Smith said...

What a cute very itty bitty belly you have! Isn't it crazy when you hit 20 weeks and you start the count down. It only gets faster!