
So today is Mark and
I's anniversary. It's been 2 years. In a way it's hard to believe that it's been only 2 years, but then it's also hard to believe that these 2 years have just flown by. It was a wonderful to come home to dinner ready and flowers. I love him! So today was very low key since I had to work, but we did get to go out to eat on Saturday to Red Lobster. Very yummy. So
here's to 2 years....a little walk down memory lane. :)
Some dating pictures:


Graduation (for both of us even though Mark didn't walk)

My first time enjoying Texas Rivers while we were dating.

Engaged!

Beach time while engaged.

Married! :)

Honeymoon in Mexico
One of our many camping/river trips.

1st Christmas together
At the river again. :)

1 year anniversary-Corpus Christi
.jpg)
Fun times with Friends in SA

9 comments:
happy anniversary!! we're so glad mark married you! we love you! hope to see ya'll soon.
happy aniversary! Aiden loved his birthday package, getting it made his day! Thankyou for thinking of him, that was very sweet of you.
I love your "first Christmas" picture. Seriously adorable! Congrats on your anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Love these photos. What beautiful flowers for a beautiful daughter-in-law who we all love so much.
Happy Anniversary you cute kids!!! Time just flies doesn't it! We need to have you camping people tell us non camping people where to go (we want to become camping people :) ). Congrats again!
Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are so cute!
Happy Anniversary to you guys! I can't believe 2 years have gone by either! I remember when you got married. I loved all the pictures you put up. It's fun to see where all the time has gone. Y'all are such a cute couple! And so much fun! Your always up to something fun!
Congrats! Hope you had a great anniversary. The flowers are so beautiful! Crazy to think that you will be adding a baby to the memories now!
AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Looks what happens when you're out of town and don't check blogs for a month. Congrats on the baby!!! I'll get details from you later.
Post a Comment